Friday, November 19, 2010

Money in Relationship, huh?

Someone commented about my last article in a forum that got me thinking. It was the article about attracting women, remember. Check the last article, the title was 4 simple ways of attracting women. Well the friend in the forum mentioned that a man’s purse or pocket in this case is equally important. That it should even be the first.

Well I believe that there should be money in every relationship. I mean money solves a lot of problems in life. Men nowadays are getting married to women who are capable financially. Most ask this question at the beginning of a relationship - where she is working?

They say that way the girl won’t be a liability but an asset. Anyway I subscribe to the wife having something to do. Even if she is selling in a supermarket. Apart from the monetary gains to the family, it keeps her busy, makes her productive and other things. But that is the topic of another discussion.

Today we are focusing on how important money is to a relationship, lets say a new one. Guy just met girl. Should the woman check out the guy’s bank account, his assets, the blimp on him, his ride and mansion before saying yes. Should the man trace the girls family to be sure if her father is the head of a large conglomerate before he approaches her.

My take is that money is important in a relationship. Our main concern is how much importance should we attach to it? You can just leave your comments below. I like to hear what you think about this topic.

Meanwhile if you are planning to be rich, very rich, wealthy, it is not bad thing. In fact I encourage you, I say to anyone that wants to can be rich, it is a matter of proper monetary habits. You reduce your expenses, save some, invest it and you’ll be rich. There are two goods I now that can teach you how to do that. You can get it at http://www.moneyinayear.com/sq.html

No comments:

Post a Comment