Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It takes two to Tango

Still on that programme , Tinsel (I love this soap). Continuing from the last scene here the man Regi said that it takes two to tango, it is so true. Remember he rebuked the waiter and said there are always two sides to every story. I agree with him. It takes two tango. The pregnant PA was as much at fault as him. No one used each other here, both are to blame for anything that occurs. Bothe should bear the full consequences and they are, believe me but the innocent bystander Regi’s wife is also suffering.
I brought this up because I hear a lot stories sometimes, when advertisity occurs, instead the people involved trying to solve the problem, they start looking for a scape goat. They look for whom to blame for their misfortune, forgetting that they were involved from the beginning. If a young lady gets pregnant for instance and assuming she comes from a rich home her father will call the police to arrest and detain the boy responsible instead of calling his daughter and hearing from her. The boy did not rape his daughter, they were friends, just that the father could not stomach the thought of a poor boy impregnating his precious daughter.
Or a situation a lady gets pregnant for a man and he abandons her. First he asks her whether she was not on pills and then he asks if he is the only boyfriend she has. Just because he feels that he's not ready for marriage, then he runs away and abandons the poor girl to suffer alone.
It is not good, it’s very bad. Remember the beginning, when things were moving on fine between you both. Now that things have turned sour both of you should sort it together.
Anyway over to tinsel, Regi answered the question of yesterday with my answers. The whole 3 of them, can you believe it. I don’t want to say it but I told you so. Anyway he’s having this entire problem because he is not an alpha male. Want to know who is an alpha male, want to be one, send me an email at ugojules@gmail.com with the subject line; free ebook-alpha male and I will send you the free ebook on how to be an alpha.
Till next time. You know I always love your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment